Política de cookies
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the site is able to remember his visit when he returns to browse this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, personalization of content, Usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is tailor web content to their profile and needs, cookies without the services offered by any page would significantly diminished. If you want information about what are cookies, Why are stored, to eliminate-les, deactivate them, etc., For more information click this link.
Cookies used on this site
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are humans and not automated applications. This will combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Store cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this web. By using this site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. So, the exercise of any rights in this regard will have to communicate directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each network uses its own cookies to you click on buttons or the type I like Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies for this site. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools and cookies from this site to make their right to removal or deactivation. Neither this site nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of these cookies by browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install·install browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- For any questions about this policy cookies please communicate with us through the contact section.