What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file harmless that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. The usefulness of cookie is that the website is able to remember his visit when I return to surf this page. Although many people do not know the cookies have been around for 20 years, when it appeared the first browser for the World Wide Web.
Not a cookie?
No és un virus, or a Trojan, ni un cuc, ni spam, ni spyware, or open pop-up windows.
What information a cookie stores?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank details, photographs, their identity card or personal information, etc. The data are stored technical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
El servidor web no li associa a vostè com a persona si no al seu navegador web. In fact, If you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the website with Firefox or Chrome will not realize that the website is the same person that you are actually associating browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are?
- cookies techniques: They are the most basic and allows, among other things, Know when browsing a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and recorded, basic tasks for running any dynamic web.
- Cookies analysis: They collect information on the type of navigation is performing, sections that use, Products consulted, slot for use, language, etc.
- advertising cookies: Display advertising based on browsing, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are cookies and own third?
The cookies themselves are generated by the current page and third are generated by services or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What if you disable cookies?
Because you have to understand the scope disable cookies we show some examples:
- You may not share this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
- The website can not adapt content to their personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
- Can not access the personal area of this website, com meu per example El account, or My Profile or My orders.
- Online Stores: It will be impossible to shopping online, will be calling or visiting the physical store if it has.
- It will not be possible to customize their geographic preferences as slot, currency or language.
- The website can not perform analytical web traffic and visitors on the web, which hinder the competitive web.
- You may not write the blog, can not upload photos, post comments, evaluate or rate content. The website can not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
- No advertising can be shown sectioned, which reduced advertising revenue on the web.
You can delete cookies?
If. Not only eliminate, also blocked, general or specific way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website should go in your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to the elimination.
Configuring cookies for most popular browsers
Here's how to access a particular cookie Chrome browser. Note: these steps may vary depending on the browser version:
- Go to Settings and Preferences File menu or by clicking on the icon customization appears top right.
- You will see different sections, please click the Show Advanced Options.
- Go to Privacy, Content Settings.
- Select All cookies and site data.
- See a list of all cookies ordered by domain. Because it is easier to find a particular domain cookies partially or completely enter the address in the Search field cookies.
- After performing this filter will appear on the screen one or more lines with single web cookies·required. Now simply select it and press X to proceed with their elimination.
To access the cookie settings of Internet Explorer do the following (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Aneu A One, Internet Options
- Click Privacy.
- Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the cookie settings Firefox browser do the following (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences or Options depending on your operating system.
- Click Privacy.
- A History choose Use custom settings for history.
- Now you will see the option Accept cookies, can activate or deactivate it according to their preferences.
To access the configuration cookies Browser Safari for OSX follow these (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
- On this site you will see the option to adjust the Block cookies lock type you want to perform.
To access the configuration cookies Browser Safari for iOS follow these (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Go to Settings, After Safari.
- Go to Privacy and Security, Block cookies will see the option to adjust the type of block you want to perform.
To access the configuration cookies browser for Android devices do the following (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Run the browser and press Menu, After Setup.
- Go to Security and Privacy, see the option to accept cookies or clear the box.
To access the configuration cookies browser for devices Windows Phone do the following (may vary depending on the browser version):
- Open Internet Explorer, More later, After Setup
- Now you can enable or disable the checkbox Allow cookies.